Lead

At last its over!! My 1st concept character, it was a little strange experience each time I thought I was done with sculpt I found a new area demanding  improvement. I finds sculpting hairs very interesting, although m not very good but I guess my  love for hair will help me :D . I was really scared while poly painting it but I am quite satisfied with texture part. N yes special thanx to my teacher Mr. John Leihao, he is truly  gods blessing on me






This is my first concept character  lead. He is a great thinker, strong strategist, hypnotism expert, telepath, a  scientist. When I was drawing i was thinking about a guy who is a  leader, so named him Lead.  The interesting thing about  him is his heart that pumps additional blood through pipe  to his brain.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog